I’ve been meaning to do a better pokedesign with more effort than my kricketot, but I’ve been slacking. Here, have some purrloins.
As I was sketching the top left one I noticed the head came out similar to an older version of Kat’s ‘sona so I went in that direction and made it a mix of normal purrloin features and several variations of her ‘sona because I’m uncreative like that. The colors are a blend of the ‘sona’s colors and shiny purrloin.
The one to the right of that seems to be more Sonic-styled in the face and more “me” styled in the body. (Everything I draw is jellybeans.) The colors are the normal purrloin palette tinted red.
The bottom one looks most like a purrloin in the face and my attempt to put it in a sleeping pose comes back to my lazy beanbag bodies. The tail was originally not meant to look like that, but I noticed it in the sketch and realized it looked similar to purrloin’s normal tail and went with it. I actually think the tail is my favorite part of that one. The colors are the normal purrloin palette tinted green.